Aka Kreutz Creek Flour Mill

The first mill here was built by an unknown Strickler in about 1735 making this one of the earliest mills in York County. William Strickler built the current mill in 1878 slightly downstream of the earlier mill. The first mill was destroyed by fire in 1897. The mill became known as “Bair’s Mill” when Woodrow Bair bought it in 1946. The mill last ran under waterpower in 1965. Today the mill is being used for storage.
243 Bairs Mill Rd, Wrightsville, PA.
| First Mill | c1735 |
| Current Mill | 1878 |
| Structure | 3.5-Story Brick |
| Dimensions | 40 x 50 |
| Water Source | Kreutz Creek |
| Township | Hellam |
| Type | Grist, Saw |
| Power | 2 Turbines |
| Head | 9 feet |
| Capacity | 50 bbl/day |
| Disposition | Storage |
