Emig’s Mill

AKA Thomasville Mill


Ludwig Speiss built the first mill here in 1777. Jacob and Mary Emig built a new, 2.5-story stone mill in 1825. The mill remained in the Emig family until operations ended in 1920. The mill fell into disrepair but was later restored albeit with one less story.

SPOOMPA-067-045
Water SourceLittle Conewago Creek
WatershedConewago Creek
TownshipDover
Location39.959133, -76.836100